Feature Request - Advanced Bond Search (March - 2016)
  • Can the number of bonds searched at once (comma separated) be extended to 20 instead of 10?  Maybe more?

Also, the sorting isn't quite working, I have to double click adjust date on every one to get the newest and N/A at the top.

Thanks again for all you do.  Let me know how you are doing on the donation front.   You MUST stay in existence!

• Hey long time no hear!
    It can be extended, to anything, but I found that too big causes performance problems to the site.  When I get a chance, I will raise it to 20.

Can you explain more about the sorting issue?
  • I guess I like seeing the N/A release dates at the top, followed by future, with past at the bottom.  That takes to clicks on the header, which is no big deal.  

I guess it's me assuring myself they are sorted correctly, as I made a bad mistake a long time ago on it when sorting wasn't worked out.

• Hey Arf, you are talking about the DROI search?  That's already at 20 entries.  You may using a DROI that has less than 20 items, for the search.
  • Just the standard bond search, when you put in the comma separated list of names, I'd like them sorted by release date so I can ignore the ones over a year away, or know if they have none in the future (hence N/A at top).

Does that make sense?

• Just the standard bond search, when you put in the comma separated list of names, I'd like them sorted by release date so I can ignore the ones over a year away, or know if they have none in the future (hence N/A at top).

Does that make sense?

Also, the profolio checkup page is getting a 504 gateway timeout. 

• This one:  post/bondsrchadv

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)